Cintiq 22HD – How to Fixed Zoom In / Out on Photoshop
This guide is a fixed to the Zoom In / Out features of Cintiq using Photoshop. Pressing the Touch Strip at the back of your Wacom Cintiq must able you to Zoom In and Out from Photoshop. On our Demo we used Cintiq 22HD, Photoshop CS6 and Windows 10. This fixes will also work on Cintiq 22HD Touch and other Wacom Devices.
Follow the step by step guide below to Fixed Zoom In / Out:
1. Press the Settings Button on your Wacom Cintiq 22HD or open the Program Wacom Tablet Properties.
2. Click the Function found on Tool.
3. Click the + Button found on the right corner of Application.
4. Now lets add and find Photoshop, Click OK when Done. (If you cannot find Photoshop, you may browse the exe files from Photoshop Installation Folder).
5. Now click the Touch Strip Tab.
6. On the Left, Change the Auto Scrool/Zoom and Select Keystroke..
7. Now Point your mouse on the First Top TextBox and on your Keyboard Press CTRL + “+”, then do the same on the Bottom but Press CTRL + “-“. Once done, Change the Name textbox to Zoom In / Out and Press OK button. This shortcuts are the Zoom In and Out functionality of Photoshop. (Do the same on the Right on the Touch Strip)
8. You may now try the Zoom In and Out functionality from your Cintiq Device to the Photoshop. Touching the Top pad from Touch Strip will Zoom In your Photoshop and Bottom pad will Zoom Out.
Congratulations! If you still encounter problem, you may leave comment below or email us at email@example.com.