Thoughts in playing Battlefield 1 Campaign is it worth it?

All about battlefield 1 game, post all your discussion about the game here. You may also post on other related boards.
chris

The campaign sets the scene nicely and you'll get familiar with all the game mechanics.....
brentpot

Campaign, it's like a tutorial but better. Better learn first than start acting like a noob in multiplayer.
george

Campaign is definitely a ton of fun, however don't expect it to prepare you for online. In my opinion you haven't really played Battlefield until you've played the online, but you would certainly run through the campaign eventually
jasen

campaign is good short and in different variety's which is plentiful but then you get to drive and "test" machines which is cool and weapons and get use to the weapons but then in multiplayer you get to rank up honestly it dont matter you choose i like the game in general
macjo

The campaign has several beautifully sad stories. I loved it but if a story isn't your cup of tea then you won't like it
randy

Don't bother with the campaign. Its terrible.

Since the game forces you into Storm of Steel on the first time you launch the game, you may play that but don't get excited for the rest of the campaign if you like it because the rest of the campaign is nothing like Storm of Steel.
george

plus get all field manuals an codex entry's unlock weapon skins an black Bess