What's Your Best K/D Score on Battlefield 1

All about battlefield 1 game, post all your discussion about the game here. You may also post on other related boards.
jasen

What's your guys' best game (from aspect of K/D, score, and PTO. This is mine where I was 59 and 1 and had a 54 kill streak then the game ended. Also I know it isn't amazing and try not to have an argument guys lol.

Heavy Tank Only - Breakthrough Variant
Sinai Desert
Conquest Large
XboxOne
billy

I'm usually the opposite way round that's age and having eyelids therefore having to blink every so often
jeremy

I had a 28 and 3 match on argonne forest. 18 kills with the field gun, 6 with trip wires 4 with the martini henry (other scouts) showed up on the leader board as best scout at 9817 score (was going "how the hell did that happen")
abel

I'm not the greatest but this was easily the greatest game I've ever played it was at 20 killstreak at the end of the game in operations on Empire of oil or oil Empires whichever it is
ahmed

PC, rolling tank and ptfo...tried to get the W but the BF gods weren't having it
kooters

hey volunteer and say hi to your crew form me it was fun on those battlefeilds with you guys.