No party chat for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Post anything related to Nintendo Switch, Zelda, eShop and everything else...
brian

apparently no party chat or any means of communication online for mk8 deluxe?
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez how hard can it be. Get your shit together nintendo!!
chino

One can choose not to use chat. However, it is a huge feature that Nintendo should have. They don't even have messaging. If I go online and see one of you online, how am I to communicate I want to play with you? It's very disappointing especially after they made us think they were expanding online featuress
jasen

there are people who like communicating with other players or friends thank you very much. It is a basic feature since the 90ies./
kent

You can enjoy it all you want. I personally don't care for it. If it's something like a heroes of the storm or league of legends yea but mk8d nah
jasen

I wonder when nintendo will become smart and add the most basic features to their premium product the nintendo switch
kent

Basic features? ....chat is Overated and it's been stated they will support chat at some point....so....wait. until then call up your friends and use your phone...or a online voice chat
jasen

Chat is not overrateed. speak for yourself.
kent

Couldn't the same thing be said for your opinion on chat? Lol telling me I'm wrong because you say so is silly.
jasen

every online game has some form of communication or teamspeak. I dont understand why nintendo's programmers are so bad they are somehow unable to implement the most basic of all features... EVERYONE can do it, so why can't nintendo??