How To
Now Reading
How to Fixed Installation Problem on Honey Select

How to Fixed Installation Problem on Honey Select

If you are having trouble installing the Honey Select Games, prompting you an error message “エラー ー30氏 ソ一ス 方イ丿L D:\WinRoot\illusion\HoneySelect\ …\obj.unity3d ヵゞ兄つ棚ません。 ファイ 丿Lが存在するヵ丶どうか、 ぉよぴこの フアイ 丿Lへのアクセス樓力鞠るカ灌うかを竈認 してく ださ”. Well, This problem probably occurs if you have the ISO installer of the game and using an Windows 10 OS, the problem is on the installer failing to detect the 2nd installation disk, even if you already loaded the 2nd ISO.

honey-select-installation-problem

To Fixed this problem:

1. Install the first ISO disk1 wait until you received the error message (take note which drive appear on error message, in our example its drive D:).
  2. On this point, eject the first ISO disk1 (drive D: should be empty).
  3. Now you have to load the 2nd ISO disk2, disk2 should be loaded on drive D: in order for the installation to complete.
  4. Go back to installation and Press (R) button.
  5. The installation should continue now and will be completed.

Alternative Fixed:

1. Extract all content of both 2 ISO disk into a folder.
  2. Run the setup and everything will work.

* UPDATE 01/04/2017: We added an easy alternative step, thanks to Jake M.

* UPDATE 12/3/2016: We fixed the instruction above.

You just need to eject first the first ISO disk1. then load again the 2nd ISO disk2, the Drive letter should be match the error message directory (on our example its Drive D:). If the 2nd ISO match the drive Letter, Press the (R) button to continue the installation and wait until it completes.

About The Author
Erwin Bantilan
I'm a Freelance Web Developer (PHP, Flash, Ajax, Javascript, CSS & HTML 4/5), Programmer (Python, C# & C++) and a Graphic Designer from General Santos City.
9 Comments
  • Good vibes
    November 4, 2016 at 5:08 am

god bless ya mate

• December 2, 2016 at 5:00 pm

The broken english of this post is hard to follow so im pretty sure i did something wrong. Can someone explain it better?

“You just need to eject first the first ISO disk1. then load again the 2nd ISO disk2,”

WHAT!?

am i supposed to do this during the instillation? Am i supposed to eject the 2nd disk too? When am i supposed to load the first ISO? This solution is very badly worded.

• Jake M.
    January 3, 2017 at 6:37 am

I can’t get it to continue. Using PowerISO, I don’t see an “eject”. I unmount and then mount the second disc, and it doesn’t work. I’ve tried extracting, opening, adding. What is the difference between “add”, “open”, and “mount”? Can you go step by step exactly what to do? I’m getting the same message here but can’t get it to work no matter what I try.

• Usui
    January 3, 2017 at 1:26 pm

I’m having a different problem. How do you fix error 1500 when it comes to installation? I can’t even get past disk 1 because of this error.

• Jake M.
      January 4, 2017 at 12:41 am

Try using Power ISO to extract both disc contents to DT into one folder then run setup from it. I couldn’t swap disc mountings but this method worked.

• February 2, 2017 at 7:52 pm

well i have install all of it and EMF patch ,i can’t open the honeyselect_64 it was error and crashed it said(kernelbase.dll cause an access violation 0xc0000005) but the HoneyStudio_64 work just fine

• April 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm

my honey studio is not present when i install honey select