News
Now Reading
Download Facebook Gameroom

Download Facebook Gameroom

Facebook just launched its Facebook Gameroom an game client, where different games from shooters, strategy, puzzles and other you love facebook game are now on one application straight to your PC. Facebook Gameroom is currently available on Windows 7, Windows 10 and above.

facebook-gameroom

The advantages of using this application is you don’t have to go to web browser in order to play facebook game – just launch gameroom and you’re all set. Every games you played are downloaded meaning no need of redownloading the game every time you play it. Also it will still asked you for your facebook permission before installing the game.

gameroom-critical-ops

We tried playing Critical Ops and the feel when you play it on Gameroom is like it’s a full game application on your PC.

You can download Facebook Gameroom at (https://www.facebook.com/gameroom).

About The Author
Erwin Bantilan
I'm a Freelance Web Developer (PHP, Flash, Ajax, Javascript, CSS & HTML 4/5), Programmer (Python, C# & C++) and a Graphic Designer from General Santos City.
7 Comments
  • October 20, 2016 at 7:59 am

I have tried and tried to install Facebook Gameroom, and something won’t let it go through!! Ever since I agreed to have Windows 10 installed on my computer, something won’t let me do many of the things I use to be able to do, and missing a lot of my favorite games is really beginning to anger me!! Can someone please tell me HOW I can get it installed?????

• Augie
    October 20, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I don’t see Facebook game room for Android. So can I put it on my Android phone or can I put on my iPad Pro?

• Tammy
    October 21, 2016 at 2:38 am

Please get Facebook game room for Android I don’t want to start all over on games when I leave the house I want to play my games

• Trippy Mendelsohn
    October 25, 2016 at 8:55 am

I love playing games and especially the ones on Facebook, but I have an Android and really want to download this game room! HELP US ANDROID PLAYERS!!!

• Vikki James
    October 27, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Need Game room for Android!!! Love playing at home & on the go.

• Aaron
    November 17, 2016 at 9:57 pm

up until a couple days ago, my Facebook game room worked, but then it said I needed to “update” the app, I did and now when I go to open the app from my desktop, all it does is “downloads”. it won’t run. I can’t open it!

• December 1, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Facebook Gameroom is junk! Wasted a lot of time finding out Im not the only person who has this crap issue. Pissed off and feeling denied on something I enjoyed and have invested cash into playing and upgrading